Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How Am I Feeling Now???



It started out last Friday, after arriving at Momee's place. I had this short breathing and near to fainting. As I trudge through the stairs, my back immediately caught the corner seat. I grabbed the pillow, and laid there for a mommy. I had a short nap until dadee asked me to join him for a lunch. It was 2:10 in the afternnon. I devoured the food before me so to still my murmuring stomach. I was honestly hungry as ever. I didn't understand.

With my usual routine, I got 2 capsules from my bag, grapeseed and ultima -c for my energy boaster. When momee arrived, I asked her a favor to massage me. I was relieved by that with a warned that I need to be cautious with my health.

The afternoon went well, and when sunset came I have to go back to Davao City. Since then, I am suffering with this unreasonable pain.
Some say,
NAPASMO KO....
and other says
NABUGHAT KO...
Which is which???

I only have one thing in mind, I need to pamper myself for a one day spa and take ultima-c every hour and rest and sleep the whole day...

Wish I could really do these stuffs, couple with the facts the errands are everywhere..!

Wish I could be well.

What do u think?

How Am I feeling now?

No comments: