Saturday, January 31, 2009

Introspection!


I just have a pep talk with my ate and business partner. Issues, concerns and even differences were discussed. I come to a conclusion. I need to contemplate about myself.

So many things that has been juggling around, some are messing and some are falling apart and some are hurting!

So bad that I didn’t admit that I am a mess, I juggled much and mix it up. How many times the things I engaged with rattled and puzzled, entangled from left to right and above and below.

I even can’t assess whichever should be solved first. I guess I need to have a soul search. A deep examination of the things that had been happening! It’s a constant struggle. It’s a thing that needs to be contemplated and listened.

Until when will I have these mixed emotions?

I guess I need introspection!

I need to go out to the place where peace of mind, heart and soul is achieve!

Where will it be?
Can you be of help?


It’s Time!

Your world is telling you

Your body is telling you

Your heart is telling you

Your Soul Whispers are revealing

It’s Time!

~ Lazaris & Oneheart ~

No comments: